Conference “Insurance and Reinsurance in the Baltics 2016”
XVI international conference “Insurance and Reinsurance in the Baltics 2016” will take place on 29 September at the Radisson Blu Daugava hotel in Riga. The conference is organized by Latvian Insurers Association in cooperation with a most competent Advisory Board consisting of representatives of German Insurance Association, Lietuvos Draudimas (PZU group), Salva Insurance, If P&C Insurance and Vienna Insurance Group.
Key topics of the conference include:
- European and Baltic insurance market now and in 10 years
- Recent and coming legislative changes in EU (IDD, Data etc.)
- Motor markets: how to deal with non-material losses in Baltics, telematics, driverless cars etc.
- Future of life insurance in the period of low interest rates
- Security: car thefts, tachograph issues, expertise opportunities
Organizations represented by speakers:
- Insurance Europe
- German Insurance Association
- Polish Motor Insurers Bureau
- Danish Insurance Association
- Estonian Insurance Association & Traffic Bureau
- Gen Re
- Bain & Company
- KlavinsEllex, etc.
Who should attend the conference:
- insurance companies: management, legal officers, motor underwriters, security departments
- insurance associations
- legal bureaus
- supervision and state authorities, law enforcement bodies
- specialised companies
The official language of the conference is English. Simultaneous interpreting to/from Russian will be provided during only the conference Security section (hall Amata).
To register for the conference, please visit:
All information about the conference is available on the website: